My Last Holiday

My last holiday was last semester. Actually, I spent my holiday at home but in the last three days before the holiday ends, my family and I went to Ciwidey. We got by my car. It took long time to reach Ciwidey. It was about more than two hours and finally arrived! We stayed for two days in Ciwidey Valley Resort.

On the first day, we got up at 5 o'clock and we saw a sunrise. I also saw a beautiful landscape and a high mountain. The weather was cold. We had breakfast in the garden. After that we went to hot spring for sulfur bath and it was hot in the sulfur pool. Not only that, the sulfur bath was so skinny and we didn’t have to let our eyes touch the water because it could make our eyes hurt. 

On the last day, we checked out and went to a Sundanese restaurant to have a lunch. The food was delicious. Finally we returned to home and got home with safely. It was an tired day, but I'm very happy, because I can have fun with all my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Largest Land Mammal, Elephant.

Passive Voice