a Letter for Future Me❤

Dear future me,
How is future me? Where do I live? What kind of music do I like? Do I still have the same friends I did before? What kind of job do you have? Are you in a position you always dreamed to be in? The future is so dim.

now, i have a lot of weakness that i hope you could change:

  1. I'm a lazy person
  2. moody person
  3. and easily give up.
but fortunately i have strengths too:
  1.  I'm a curios person
  2. memorized something easily.
My plan A is to be a medical student in Padjadjaran University. But if i can not reach it, i hope i still can to be a medical student in Airlangga University. And its my plan B.

My plan C is learn about psychology at Padjadjaran University. 

I hope this letter comes in good times, and you enjoy where you are now. Good luck with life, future me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Largest Land Mammal, Elephant.

Passive Voice

My Last Holiday